Unternehmen

| 1953 Establishment of Ludwig Mers as an electrical installation company

| 1960 Ludwig Mers GmbH & Co. KG Elektrotechnische Spezialfabrik

| 1993 Takeover of Ludwig Mers GmbH & Co. KG by the present Managing Director

| 1997 Construction of the new company building

| 2000 Expansion of the warehouse in Vechta

| 2005 Change of the company name to Testboy GmbH

| 2005 Construction of an office and warehouse building in Vechta

| 2008 Expansion of the production facilities and warehouse in Vechta

| 2013 20-year company celebration, as well as extension of the
stores and offices

| 2018 25-year company celebration

 

Catalogue 2015

Katalog 2015

Videos

Videoübersicht

Contact

Tel: +49 (0)4441 / 89112-50
Fax: +49 (0)4441 / 89112-55
E-Mail:  info@compro.de

News

No news available.